25.7.05

"The world is mine, no limit, I can do it....Regret nothing. I move on and say fuck it."

"We're gonna make it on our own, we don't need anyone. Lord knows we don't need you.... Fuck the mother fucking back stabbing cunts. The ride's getting rougher, so I know I better buckle. ...Hey man, you keep the shackles, because I am free."

"His mother cries she knows that he is strong enough to die "

"When you go, just know that I will remember you. ....In the end you know we'll fall apart just like the leaves changing colors."

"Stand up fucking tall, don't let them see your back. Take my fucking hand and never trust."

"Never again and never again."

"I'm better off on my own."

1 Comments:

Blogger wheatable said...

SHAMAE!!!

You are my fucking hero.

Yea... my fucking one.

oh... just kidding... no one saw me do that... I dont swear.

Fuck it. I hate life.

BUT I LOVE YOU!! CALL ME!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

26.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home