29.12.04

Take away the sensation inside
Bittersweet migraine in my head
It's like a throbbing toothache of the mind
I can't take this feeling anymore
Drain the pressure from the swelling
This sensation's over whelming
Give me a long kiss goodnight
And everything will be alright
Tell me that I won't feel a thing
Give me novacaine
Out of body and out of mind
Kiss the demons out of my dreams
I get the funny feeling and that's alright
Jimmy says it's better than here
Drain the pressure from the swelling
This sensation's over whelming
Give a long kiss good night
and everything will be alright
Tell me Jimmy I won't feel a thing
So give me novacaine!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shamae. said...

you would humiliate me in front of our peers instead of just fixing the typo...cuz you can do that...heheh. yah. well. call.me.please.juhneesee.pleeease.i.am.going.insane.literally.ask.anyone.who.has.talked.to.me.lately.or.at.least.come.online.when.i.say.i.need.to.talk.to.someone.i.meant."JENESSE, I WANNA TALK TO YOU!". that is all. I have things to tell you. Like...I bought seven CD's! No one else appreciates that like YOU!! pffft! SEVEN! aahhh...I am going to...go...do...something.

30.12.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home