29.7.05

In a dream you take a trip down Shattuck to Durant. Up the hill, to the steps, Sproul Plaza and Telegraph. You pass Channing, you pass Derby, you go to Ashby, down to Adeleine. Take MLK to 54th and go down to Genoa. Yeah, and follow the Bart tracks ...to Harmon street.

ahhh

Harmon street.
Harmon street.
Harmon street.

It's recurring. It's like a dream. I live a thousand times and it's always like the very first time.

----------------------------------

I've got some friends, some that I hardly know
But we've had some times, I wouldn't trade for the world
We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go

We live on front porches and swing life away.

--------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Run like hell, Shamae.

Catch you on the flipside of the circle. Peace until later.

30.7.05  
Blogger Button said...

I can't run away with you now but I will be able to later if you are willing to wait just a run for me to catch up to you? I'll be right behind you if you need me. I love you.

30.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home