16.8.05

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"I hate myself more than I ever led on. I'm burnt out at twenty two. I've lived too fast and I've loved too much and I'll die too young..."

"You're looking skinny like a model with your eyes all painted black. You just keep going to the bathroom always say you'll be right back. Well, it takes one to know one, kid, I think you got it bad."

"How long must you wait for me? How long must you pay for it? I was scared, I was scared. I was tired and under prepared."

"Now that I'm awake, it's hard for me to make believe. This is the worst thing that you have ever done."

"Another day, another night, another year, another smile, another lie, another tear. This better not be all I got. I never thought I'd end up here."


Well I go back to the middle of the day that starts it all. I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling. The red ones make me fly and these blue ones help me fall and I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling. As the fragments of my skull begin to fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts. Then we'll fly home. We'll fly home, you and I. Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home