15.10.05

I hope you do the same, sugar.

I don't know who reads this. I don't think I'd want to read it if I were some of you guys. lol. My blog went to Hell. SUCK. At least I have Alice... I think. Anyway, I'm moving tomorrow, I don't know how much I'll be blogging after tonight. I'm also not telling anyone where I'm moving... because it's mysterious and impulsive. haha! oh geeze. I would like to clarify that I don't hate God and I don't feel like I'm too good for the church. Just don't believe in it and feel kind of bummed that I spent some of my life going for something that I find misleading. I'm sorry if I offend. But I'm over it, so we should all be over it together. I would also like to clarify that I am currently sober. But it's not like I will be for long. Hopefully I will be able to use music instead of drugs... that would be cool! I would aslo like to clarify that yes, I am a bitter person. I would also like to clarify, that I generally like me. And I can totally see why someone would not like me, it's cool. If you want to keep in touch, you'll find a way, buddy (despite the fact that I'm changing my phone number, email address, and moving. hahah!). Also, the new Thrice album should be very moving.

=shamae=

Let's nuke the bridge we've torched 2,000 times before. ..and this time we'll blast it all to Hell.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
thanks for noteing me in your blog. what fun moving is right? well hopefully you will end up in a better place then the rest of us.

DaveysGirl12@aol.com
talk if you need to.

16.10.05  
Blogger wheatable said...

Guess what? I read that...

20.10.05  
Blogger wheatable said...

The things you make me wanna do- I'd rob a Quicky-Mart for you! I'd go to the pound and let all the CATS GO FREE just so long as you'd be with me.

25.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home