13.10.05

*shutter*

I can't believe that I let things go so far. ughhghghgh
-shamae-


Take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you
Because all that's left has gone away and there's nothing there
for you to prove

Oh look what you've done
you've made a fool of everyone

Give me back my point of view because I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say, "what should I do?"
well you choose.

Oh, look what you've done
you've made a fool of everyone.

Look What You've Done by Jet


This city's breaking down on a camel's back.
They just have to go because they dont know whack
So all of you fill the streets it's appealing to see.
You wont get out the county because you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style.
Melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they gotta catch me because I don’t get sleep, no.

Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz


I've got it now.
Like a thorn in my side the size of a cadilac
Drive it through.
Because backing out now would be next to impossible.

'97 by Alkaline Trio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home