7.9.05

"God is just a concept, music is tangible." - Quinn Allman

Questions roll all over my mind
just like excuses off the tip of our tongues
We can't help it if we cross a few lines
What would you expect from kids so young?

I don't feel it now
but you know I still know
that sitting in this empty room doesn't mean
that I am alone.

I have a right to find out the truth
I have my reasons for feeling the way that I do.

I feel it now.
It really gets old.
I'm sick of the concepts
I want something tangible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

App Turns Bluetooth Headsets Into A PowerPoint Remote Control
The HeadsetPresenter 1.5 from W2solutions is a Windows-based application designed to turn any Bluetooth Headset into a PowerPoint remote control.
Bookmark my online dating service related website

7.9.05  
Blogger wheatable said...

HOLD MY HAND!

8.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home