3.11.05

hey baby wanna get some free butt plugs

I'm going to New York tomorrow. lol. Also: update on the guy that's in my previous post. We kind of talked and we're going to become just really good friends now. Because it's like we both know that we're both so perfect for each other, that we will end up together sooner or later. We've both said that we want to date each other, and I bet if I dated someone else, or visa versa, we'd be like, "what the hell?". But we aren't doing stuff right now that would make it seem to be a relationship.... yet we're kind of together. Yeah... Anyway, back to New York - I'm going there tomorrow, I'll either be back in a month or so...or I'm moving out there. But we're playing it by ear, which is wonderful. see you hosers. (hosers of love)
=shamae=


Well I'm changing all my strings
I'm gonna write another traveling song
About all the billion highways
And the cities at the break of dawn.
I guess the best that I can do now
Is pretend that I've done nothing wrong.
And dream about a train that's going to
Take me back where I belong.

woo!

Now the ocean speaks and spits and I can
Hear it from the interstate.
I'm screaming at my brother
on a cell phone, he is far away.
I'm saying, "Nothing in the past or future
Ever will feel like today!"
Until we're parking in an alley,
Just hoping that our shit is safe.

woo!

So I go back and forth forever.
All my thoughts, they come in pairs.
I will. I won't. I doubt. I don't.
I'm not surprised,
But I never feel quite prepared.

Now I'm hunched over a typewriter,
I guess you'd call that painting in a cave.
There's a word I can't remember
And a feeling I cannot escape.
Now my ashtray's overflowing,
I'm still staring at a clean white page.
And morning's at my window...
She is sending me to bed again.

Where I dream the dark on the horizon,
I dream the desert where the dead lay down.
I dream a prostituted child touching an old man in a fast food crown.
I dreamt the ship was sinking, there were people screaming all around.
And I awoke to my alarm clock, it was a pop song, it was playing loud.

So I will find my fears and face them.
Or I will cower like a dog.
I will kick and scream or kneel and plead.
I'll fight like hell... to hide that I've given up!
woo!

Another Travelin' Song by Bright Eyes

1 Comments:

Blogger thesexyswede said...

I heart you...more than words can express....with a fiery passion, a platonic fiery passion...but I fiery passion non-the-less. ;)

4.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home