2.11.05

I can't sleep in the wake of...

I love friends!! I feel odd. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow will be a day that I will never forget. ugh, I am sick in a weird way. I still am around. Might be leaving again, but you can never believe me. lol. Well believe that it may happen, but I don't know. We'll figure it out tomorrow.
=shamae=

This is the end result of so many meetings
Late night diners with no one eating
We sit in corners and we sip burnt coffee
And count the tiles upon the ceiling
We skip this pretense and cut straight to dying
But don't beg me to keep your eyes from crying

You said so much without ever parting your lips

It's past 3:00 AM and I'm still far from sleep
This is a habit that I can't break
My only company is skipping stones down a suburban street

And street lights flicker like this match in my hand
...begging to strike....

I keep repeating but this pay phone tel. has stopped receiving
I'm flat out of change now, and sure you won't accept the charges.
It's all the same, because by morning I'll be half way to Colorado
Or some place like that.

She keeps on asking, "Do you think it hurts much to die?"
Well it's hurting so much more to stay alive now
She's going to find out how much it hurts to die

She laced her perfume up with death
I feel it in my lungs
So I'll pull in the deapest breath and drop my head.

Chloroform Perfume by From Autumn to Ashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home