2.1.06

Ooohhh I've done a bad, bad thing. I'm so scared.. but just because it's happening RIGHT NOW.. I knew it would come. I knew I'd fuck things up, but I just kept pushing. I just KEPT PUSHING! WHY? Ahhh, SHAMAE! You really have no idea, the amount of trouble I've caused. I don't know what to do. I'm SO scared. ahh.. I .. don't know what to do. I don't have anywhere to RUN for this one. ..I always run from my problems... I don't have anywhere to go. I can't even ask for help. You get what you deserve, never forget that.

4 Comments:

Blogger wheatable said...

just keep swimming... just keep swimming... just... keep... swimming................

4.1.06  
Blogger Whitney Lynn said...

Shamae

dude it's whitney and jamie wat the fu** you need to say aomething please don't be dead..?

we luff you no matter wat

8.1.06  
Blogger thesexyswede said...

electric burns are inescababl....okay I don't know how to spell that word.

I'm here for you man...oh and did you get my gum yet??

9.1.06  
Blogger Shamae. said...

I answer my phone.
and YOU keep swimming.
and I'm not dead.
and.. yyyyeah.
and no. No gum yet.

10.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home