17.11.05

Really ain't so clean.

okay, I have a question. And I don't mean this in a sarcastic or cruel way... I just REALLY don't have an answer and was wondering if you could help me out. What has George W. Bush done to benefit our country? ...I can't... FIND anything! and although his approval rates are very low for a current president... there is still 36% of our nation that knows something that I don't. Help me out? ... oh and also, please don't say something without backing it up. Anyone can say that he's a good or bad president, but that dosen't answer my question, does it? I have plenty of reasons why I think he's horrible, but I don't want a debate... I just want to learn more. ...If anyone that talks to Chase reads this, have him give me a comment, I'm sure he has something to say. Also, don't compare him to Kerry, because I think he's a moron, too. Thanks
=shamae=

What has George W. Bush done to benefit our country?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home