5.11.05

The smell of cold.

"what the hell just happened?"

"I'm not sure. I guess I passed out and now I keep throwing up blood. I am so scared."

"where are you?"

"walking around scared I'm going to die."

"Are you by my house?"

"no and I think I'm going to stick with drinking if that's okay with you guys.... Please don't look down on me, your opinion means so much to me."

"I think you'd have to kill a lot of innocent puppies and rape them for me to look down on you a little. I looked it up, Ice is a form of Meth. ... it takes seven to 24 hours for the 'high' to come down. If you need ANYTHING call me, and keep texting with me so I know you're okay."

"I know I act like I don't approve of having feelings for some one, but it just has to be with the right person. .... I keep thinking of the song Chloroform Perfume - does it hurt to die"

"Just keep talking to me and focus on that. You're really like my best friend right now, you mean so much to me so you need to just hold on for awhile, then it'll be over."

"My heart is beating so fast it feels like it's just going to stop."

"Andy, go somewhere quiet so you can staly calm."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a major reason I wake up every morning... like there are other reasons, but the thought of hanging out with you just makes my day complete."

"You always say 'don't read into this' or 'don't take this the wrong way'... but you know I know exactly what you mean. Because we both feel the same way. .,.It's nice."

"Yeah. I just can't believe I met someone that doesn't get sick of me... like I said, your opinion is the only one that matters."

"I feel the same way. of course. So now, it's like at the end of Garden State where he just says, 'so what do we do? .... what do we do?'"

"exactly."




-
-
-
She keeps on asking, "do you think it hurts much to die?"

1 Comments:

Blogger wheatable said...

It's taking ME home!

7.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home