13.11.05

The Life of a Hoser Shmoo

Hello. Kristi is so cute, isn't she a cute girl? She is. I finally got my guy, then he left. I can't see him for a little bit, in a very white trash way. I think I'm going back to California, you know why?! ME EITHER!!! I just have to run away from my problems, because God forbid I actually FACE them! I am a hoser! ho-ser!!! I don't know what I'm doing. I want to kiss him!! like this - KISS. But I will wait. and I don't know if I SHOULD. I'll get a tattoo soon. My friend betrayed me in about every way possible haha, bitch. I don't care. My phone is dead, and I have two chargers missing. I'll get them soon. I'm going to go look for cigarette butts because I'm so jobless and broke I can't afford my own fucking smokes!! So I'll get herpes or something. I don't mind dying early. (last said sentence had nothing to do with previous said herpes sentence) I wouldn't want to do a hemeroid commercial. Everything reminds me of him, I hate it. So I run! Back to the people that are stuck with me. ...I'd shoot your mother in the leg right now for some alcohol. ... Beer run!! just kidding. maybe. DAMN. It's raining, all the cigarette butts are WET! fuuuuuuhhh (haha... only I didn't say that... I said the MOTHER of all swear words...) okay I'm finished for now, I'll be back.
=shamae=


Anything by

Incubus
Rise Against
30 Seconds to Mars
Ben Folds
From Autumn to Ashes
Hawthorne Heights
Silverstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home