20.11.05

so i've noticed you around

When I saw a bunch of you at ihop last night, I just had things hit me for each of you. ...Well not all of you, but some. Whether it was a lyric, just a thought, or a feeling...whatever, just thought I would let you know.


Lisa, you're the only one I really wanted to hug.

Jenesse, "I think about you all the time, but I don't need the same."

Chase, God damn.

Asay, I wish I could take back some things I've said.

Button, I kind of wish I stayed last December.

Tasha, I'm not always leaving you.


buuut yeah, I definatly had a thought in my head for everyone that was there, but for some reasons, those ones just stuck in my head all while drinking my coffee after you all left. Despite the fact that our waitor was talking about distracting things such as who goes down on who, when it comes to his wife and himself, or how he has a tattoo on his ass that says "mom" with an 'm' on each cheek and when he stands on his hands it says "wow".

My mother says it's time to let go. I agree... I do need to start a new life. No use holding on so tightly, anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger Whitney Lynn said...

dude when were you at ihop cause i was totally there too with clint and i haven't seen or talked or hung out with you in forever and it would've been nice to say hi

21.11.05  
Blogger Shexpeare said...

...
I know.
It is just as sad for me.

24.11.05  
Blogger thesexyswede said...

shmoo I fucking love you!

....wow I'm so profane....

25.11.05  
Blogger wheatable said...

guess what? I'VE NOTICED YOU AROUND!!!

I find you very attractive...

So... do ya... you know...

28.11.05  
Blogger Shamae. said...

it's not sad for me. lets just get that clear. it stopped being sad for me almost a year ago.

6.12.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home